After a user completes a form, you can create a Submit button configured to instantly send the form by email.
- With your form in Design view, click in the area of the form you wish to add the Submit button.
- Display the Controls task pane and click the Button control, which places the button in the form.
- Double-click the button to launch its properties. On the General tab, the default Action setting is Rules and Custom Code, which is not what we want.
- Change the Action drop down box to Submit.
- Now click the Submit Options button to launch the Submit Options dialog box.
- Click the Allow users to submit this form option.
- In the Data Connections widow, click the Add button to add a data connection.
- In the Data Connection Wizard, choose Create a new connection to as well as Submit Data and click Next.
View original post 221 more words