Today I was writing some PowerShell functions and I wanted to see the results in GridView like below;
This output to the results from PowerShell in GridView and as if it is a windows application..
And I got exception in the first screenshot saying “ [ Out-GridView ], Not supported exception.
But that was easy since PowerShell is telling you how to solve it.
In the coming line from the exception it is saying, “ Out-GridView : To use the Out-GridView cmdlet, install the Windows PowerShell Integrated Scripting Environment Feature from Server Manager. “
You need to go Features in Server Manager..
That was easy and start forward from PowerShell !
The product group released the April 2011 Cumulative Update for the SharePoint 2007 and 2010 product family.
The KB articles are available:
- KB 2512783 – WSS 3.0
- KB 2512782 – MOSS 2007
- KB 2512804 – SharePoint Foundation 2010
- KB 2512800 – SharePoint Server 2010
- KB 2512801 – SharePoint Server 2010 with Project Server
The Full Server Packages for April 2011 CU are available through the following links:
- Download WSS 3.0 April 2011 CU
- Download MOSS 2007 April 2011 CU
- Download SharePoint Foundation 2010 April 2011 CU
- Download SharePoint Server 2010 April 2011 CU
- Download SharePoint Server 2010 with Project Server April 2011 CU
Remember that after installing the fixes you need to run the SharePoint 2010 Products Configuration Wizard on each machine in the farm.