I just saw this now and I was really excited, SharePoint to going this time sooo much socialing right.. 🙂 sweet times.
Here is the link: https://itunes.apple.com/ae/app/sharepoint-newsfeed/id595847617?mt=8
SharePoint Newsfeed lets you stay connected to your organization’s social pulse while on the go. You can easily navigate your feeds and interact with the conversations from SharePoint sites you are following. Use this app to:
• Keep up with your colleagues’ latest posts and comments
• Create new posts to share updates or ask questions
• @mention a colleague or include #hashtag in your posts
• Upload pictures
• Discover the profile of anyone from your feed
• Access followed documents.
Note: The SharePoint Newsfeed app works with SharePoint 2013 and the new SharePoint Online. Previous versions of SharePoint are not supported.
When you are signing in, you will need your username, password and the proper SharePoint personal site URL. For example:
• Sample SharePoint Online URL (https://contoso-my.sharepoint.com)
• Sample SharePoint On-Premises URL (http://contoso/my)
If you are having issues signing in, please contact your company’s SharePoint administrator to inquire about the proper URL and credentials.
Below how it looks like in iPhone:
and this is for the iPad: