By now. we have. Microsoft Viva;
7- and Sales [In Preview]
Viva Topics automatically organizes content and expertise across your organization, making it easy for people to find information and put knowledge to work.
If you were to ask me, Viva Insights is the most powerful one. Is how I see it.
Viva Insights includes a Microsoft Teams app and web features and tools that help people and businesses thrive with data-driven, privacy-protected insights, and recommendations to improve productivity and wellbeing.
- Personal insights – Get personal insights that only you can see. Insights about how you work and what you might change to do your best work, such as in Viva Insights in Teams, in a Briefing email in Outlook, or in your personal Dashboard. Get useful recommendations, such as protecting time in the day for regular breaks, focused work, and learning that help improve wellbeing and boost productivity.
- Manager insights – Manager insights give much-needed visibility into work patterns that might lead to burnout and stress. These include regular after-hours work, meeting overload, or too little focus time. Managers and team leads can use these insights to help their teams strike a balance between productivity and wellbeing.
- Leader insights – Leader insights help business leaders see how their work culture is effecting their organizational resiliency and boosting employee engagement. Leaders can use the recommendations on the Outcomes page to see opportunities where a change could improve their business outcomes.
- Advanced insights – Similar to Leader insights, Advanced insights can also help business leaders address critical questions about organizational resiliency and work culture with insight into how work impacts their people and their business. Leaders can see opportunities where a change in process could improve business outcomes and take steps to protect employee wellbeing.
- Data privacy – Learn how Viva Insights complies with applicable laws and regulations and how to protect and keep personal data private.
Socialize in a modern way, or we can say through Viva Connections, it is your gateway to a modern employee experience designed to keep everyone engaged and informed. Viva Connections is a customizable app in Microsoft Teams that gives everyone a personalized destination to discover relevant news, conversations, and the tools they need to succeed.
Built on existing capabilities in Microsoft 365 like SharePoint, TEAMS, Yammer, and Stream.
Honestly, my favorite one 🙂 Microsoft Viva Learning, it empowers employees to make learning a natural part of the day by bringing learning into the flow of work within the tools and platforms they already use. Discover, share, and track learning across a variety of sources from a center of learning in Microsoft Teams.
It is my learning hub ever! Love it.
Viva Learning makes it easy to create learning and growing opportunities for your organization without the need to step away from the communication tools you already use.
Talking about Microsoft Viva Goals; It is a goal-alignment solution that connects teams to your organization’s strategic priorities, unites them around your mission and purpose, and drives business results.
To do this, Microsoft Viva Goals applies the power of the objectives and key results (OKR) framework.
Allow me to add a bit of details here:
What are OKRs and Why are They Important?
OKR stands for Objectives and Key Results. It is a popular goal setting framework for teams or organizations to define measurable goals and track the progress and success of the work towards achieving those goals.
OKRs are broken down into a formula: We will _____ (Objective; what is to be achieved) as measured by ____ (Key Result; benchmark and monitor how we achieve the Objective).
Objectives should be written clearly, be action-oriented, and inspirational. They can be organization-wide or team-wide. Key Results are specific, time-bound and measurable.
Each OKR in Viva Goals contains a progress bar that displays the last identified progress. Viva Goals assesses progress in 2 ways: Actual and Expected.
Because Viva Goals is a part of Microsoft Viva, it integrates into the employee experience, empowering teams to be their best from anywhere.
Microsoft Viva Engage is a social app for digital communities, conversations, and self-expression tools that builds on the existing capabilities of the Communities app for Teams and Microsoft 365 to connect employees and empower everybody to contribute and express themselves by meeting people where they are in Microsoft Teams and Microsoft 365. And as an integral part of the Microsoft Viva suite, Viva Engage contributes to Viva Connections and Viva Topics and over time will extend community, conversation, and knowledge experiences into other areas of Viva.
Viva Engage will be an automatic update for all users that have the Communities App in Teams already installed or pinned in Teams.
In Regards to Microsoft Viva Sales: it is a seller experience application that uses Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams to automatically capture, access, and register data into any customer relationship management (CRM) system. It eliminates manual data entry and gives sellers more time to focus on selling. By enriching the data set with customer engagement data from Microsoft 365 and the power of AI, Viva Sales empowers sellers with sales intelligence that helps them deeply understand their customers for faster deal closure. Viva Sales is designed to help sellers boost productivity, lighten workloads, save time, and help salespeople sell more.
So what about the License
While in public preview, Viva Sales is available at no additional charge to organizations that use Microsoft 365 and Teams. You must have valid credentials for Dynamics 365 or Salesforce® CRM to try out the full public preview experience. When Viva Sales is made generally available, you’ll need a valid license to use it.
Learn more about Microsoft Viva Sales https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/introduction-to-microsoft-viva-sales-e1b89ece-e97f-4a9d-9cdc-9018fde0a6a5